1. Personal Information We May Request.
- When registering on our website, we ask you to provide such personal data as an email address.
- All the details you entered, including your name, wallet number, payment card information (card number and validity period) are stored on the site.
2. Why do we need the information received?
All data that you leave on our website can be used to:
ensure and organize the effective, uninterrupted operation of our applications and sites and provide users with all the necessary services and information;
- organize the activities of the technical service;
- perform internal analysis that will help improve the performance of our sites, increase the effectiveness of the services provided;
- regularly send customers marketing information about new products, offers and services of our service within the framework of applicable laws;
- support quick feedback from the administration of the service, for example, regarding password recovery when it is lost;
- timely detect, respond and prevent fraud in relation to our service, services or applications.
3. Who else can use your data?
Our service guarantees the complete confidentiality of your personal information and saves your data from being disclosed to third parties. Disclosure of personal information is allowed only in cases provided for in applicable law, for example, by a court order, or if necessary, protect a person from unlawful, fraudulent actions. If our business is restructured or sold, along with it will be transferred to the receiving company and your personal data.
5. Security Precautions
The administration of the service takes the most effective measures aimed at guaranteed protection of your personal information. Using specially designed procedures, we significantly reduce the risk of fraudulent actions and illegal access by third parties to your personal data, preventing their disclosure. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee that violators will not find a loophole for misusing your personal information. Therefore, we recommend that users store passwords from their personal account in a safe place and not call them to third parties. If your password was used by a third party and you become aware of this, immediately inform us of this problem so that we can protect your account.